Doriath Technology is comprised of experienced engineers with deep domain experience and a broad range of skills predominantly within the Telecommunications industry. The ability of the team, allied with our change delivery methodology and our range of industry relevant service offerings, consistently delivers demonstrable value to our clients.
Doriath Technology teams advise clients on how best to deliver a change. At Doriath Technology, delivery teams and experts regularly review our approach to change using continuous improvement best practice.
* Listen: Our experienced team of solution architects will visit your company. We will work with you to understand your specific situations and business challenges.
* Design: We translate project definitions into technical solutions that meet both your business needs and budget. In this stage, prototypes are often built to give your business users an intuitive look and feel of the final system and a chance to make suggestions before the actual implementation.
* Deliver: When we say deliver, we do not mean the final software solutions. What we really mean is a full package that includes knowledge transfer, training, and solutions themselves. We define delivery as the moment when your solution is up running and delivering the expected business results.
- Planning and implementation of operational environments.
- Formalized customer handover.
- Ongoing live system support and management.
* Manage Quality:
- Auditing projects against stated quality plan.
- Delivery of continuous improvement through project feedback.
* Keep-up Team Spirit: Working together - drawing on the resources of the wider organization, sharing knowledge and success to present one face to the client.
Doriath Technology has adopted a project management methodology called "PMBOX", and a delivery methodology called "SIBOX":
PMBOX is an Doriath Technology best practice Program and Project management methodology, conformant to PMI and PRINCE2.
The SIBOX processes are based on the Rational Unified Process, but modified based on the experiences of Doriath Technology consultants in order to be more practical, and flexible.